*Note: If you only carry and fight with one weapon (ie. pistol) you can still attend the course. You will need to be a graduate of the Everyday Carry Pistol 1 to attend this course.
- A quality semi-automatic pistol and a minimum of (3) magazines
- A hand held light (Mandatory)
- Weaponlight (Optional)
- A kydex-type outside the waistband holster or inside the waistband holster (email us for approval if you want to run a sling type pack or purse)
- Magazine holder for (1) spare magazine
- Garment that conceals your pistol and holster
- Good belt
- Ear protection
- Eye protection
- Minimum 200 pistol rounds of quality ammunition.
- If bringing pistol only, you will need 400rds.
A quality semi-automatic AR/AK type platform. AR 9mm carbines, sub guns, and personal defense weapons are good to bring.
- Sling (2 point adjustable recommended)
- Optic (strongly recomended) (COME ZEROED)
- Rifle magazine holder or Go-Bag
- Minimum 200 rifle rounds of quality ammunition. No green tip, or steel core ammunition!
- Training is from 5:00PM to 9:00PM (This class can go over on time depending on students. We will not end the class until training standards have been met, plan accordingly).
- Bring your own food and water.
- Bring any inclement weather clothing, bug spray, or sunblock as needed.
- Once you purchase the course, you are enrolled and we will see you at training. *Remember, training starts promptly at 5:00PM.
- Once you enter the range complex, follow the Risen Warrior signs directing you to the training bay.
* No refunds
* Any additional questions please email us at email@example.com
TRAINING LOCATION ADDRESS:
10402 W Carefree Hwy
Peoria, AZ 85383
Burro Canyon Shooting Park
22100 E Fork Rd
Azusa, CA 91702