Every Day Carry Pistol utilizes proven concealed carry techniques used by the instructors in semi-permissive and non-permissive environments. You are going to learn how to incorporate your daily carry weapon system into YOUR everyday life. This course is heavy on gunfighting skills and introduces protection tactics for you to build off of for your team/family.
This course is specifically designed for responsible armed citizens, off duty law enforcement and military on how to be a protector. Our training goes "beyond the gun" as we mentor students on the genesis of what they are training for. We educate students not only on the how, but also on the why to every technique and tactic we teach. We have designed our courses for students to immediately apply what they have learned and to integrate these procedures into their family. This is a leadership course and we are training you to be a force multiplier.
WHO CAN ATTEND/PRE-REQUISITES:
- Open to Law Abiding Citizens, Law Enforcement, and Military
- Must have a solid foundation in safe pistol handling skills and fundamentals. See our Pistol Fundamentals course if you need to aquire these skills.
- Contact us if you have any questions on the class as we encourage you to attend.
- A quality semi-automatic pistol and a minimum of (3) magazines
- A kydex-type outside the waistband holster or inside the waistband holster
- Magazine holder for (1) spare magazine
- Garment that conceals your pistol and holster
- Good belt
- Ear protection
- Eye protection
- 300 rounds of quality ammunition.
- Training is from 8:30am to 4:00pm (This class can go over on time depending on students. We will not end the class until training standards have been met, plan accordingly).
- Bring your own food and water.
- Bring any inclement weather clothing, bug spray, or sunblock as needed.
- Once you purchase the course, you are enrolled and we will see you at training. *Remember, training starts promptly at 8:30am.
- Once you enter the range complex, follow the Risen Warrior signs directing you to the training bay.
* No refunds * Any additional questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAINING LOCATION ADDRESS:
Cowtown Shooting Range
10402 W Carefree Hwy
Peoria, AZ 85383
Burro Canyon Shooting Park
22100 E Fork Rd
Azusa, CA 91702
Pro Gun Glub
12801 Old U.S. 95
Boulder City, NV 89005
California Tactical Academy
6700 Holser Canyon Road
Piru, CA 93040