Low Profile Gunfighter utilizes proven tactics used by the instructors in semi-permissive and non-permissive environments. This course teaches you how to be a lone gunfighter, protection tactics, as well as how to shoot, move, communicate with others. This course is heavy on gunfighting skills, tactics and scenarios.
This course is specifically designed for responsible armed citizens, off duty law enforcement and military on how to be a protector. Our training goes "beyond the gun" as we mentor students on the genesis of what they are training for. We educate students not only on the how, but also on the why to every technique and tactic we teach. This is a leadership course and we are training you to be a force multiplier.
WHO CAN ATTEND/PRE-REQUISITES:
- Open to Law Abiding Citizens, Law Enforcement, and Military
- You MUST be a graduate of Low Profile Gunfighter 1. No exceptions!
- Contact us if you have any questions on the class as we encourage you to attend.
A quality semi-automatic AR/AK type platform. AR 9mm carbines, sub guns, and personal defense Weapons are good to bring.
- Sling (2 point adjustable recommended)
- Optic (Strongly recomended) (COME ZEROED!)
- A quality semi-automatic pistol and a minimum of (3) magazines
- Bring what you will actually carry. A kydex-type waistband holster, inside the waistband holster, magazine holder, go bag, sling bag, etc.
- Garment that conceals your pistol and holster
- Good Belt
- Ear protection
- Eye protection
- 400 rifle rounds of quality ammunition. No green tip or steel core ammunition!
- 200 pistol rounds of quality ammunition.
- Training is from 8:30am to 4:00pm (This class can go over on time depending on students. We will not end the class until training standards have been met, plan accordingly).
- Bring your own food and water
- Bring any inclement weather clothing, bug spray, or sunblock as needed
- Once you purchase the course, you are enrolled and we will see you at training. Remember, training starts promptly at 8:30am
- Once you enter the range complex, follow the Risen Warrior signs directing you to the training bay
* No refunds
* Any additional questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAINING LOCATION ADDRESS:
Cowtown Shooting Range
10402 W Carefree Hwy
22100 E Fork Rd
Peoria, AZ 85383
Burro Canyon Shooting Park
Azusa, CA 91702
Pro Gun Glub
12801 Old U.S. 95
Boulder City, NV 89005