A quality semi-automatic AR/AK type platform. AR 9mm carbines, sub guns, and personal defense Weapons are good to bring.
- Sling (2 point adjustable recommended)
- Optic (Strongly recomended)
- Back Up Iron Sights (BUIS) (Recommended)
- 1 extra rifle magazine
- Ear protection
- Eye protection
- 250 rifle rounds of quality ammunition. No green tip or steel core ammunition!
- Training is from 8:30am to 2:00pm (This class can go over on time depending on students. We will not end the class until training standards have been met, plan accordingly).
- Bring your own food and water.
- Bring any inclement weather clothing, bug spray, or sunblock as needed.
- Once you purchase the course, you are enrolled and we will see you at training. *Remember, training starts promptly at 8:30am.
- Once you enter the range complex, follow the Risen Warrior signs directing you to the training bay.
* No refunds
* Any additional questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAINING LOCATION ADDRESS:
Cowtown Shooting Range
10402 W Carefree Hwy
Peoria, AZ 85383
Burro Canyon Shooting Park
22100 E Fork Rd
Azusa, CA 91702
Pro Gun Glub
12801 Old U.S. 95
Boulder City, NV 89005