Offensive Carbine and Pistol is extremely heavy on gunfighting skills and shoot/move/communicate tactics. We incorporate individual and multiple teamwork drills conditioning you for our Vehicle Tactics and Close Quarters Battle Courses, as you will be working together as a small team.
WHO CAN ATTEND/PRE-REQUISITES:
A quality semi-automatic AR/AK type platform. AR 9mm carbines, sub guns, and personal defense Weapons are good to bring.
Sling (2 point adjustable recommended)
- Optic (Strongly recomended) (COME ZEROED!)
- 4 AR magazines
- Bring the setup you will fight in (chest rig, plate carrier, battle belt, patrol belt, etc)
- A quality semi-automatic pistol with 3 magazines
- Ear protection
- Eye protection
- 400 rounds of quality Rifle ammunition (no green tip or steel core)
- 200 rounds of quality pistol ammunition.
- Training is from 8:30am to 4:00pm (This class can go over on time depending on students. We will not end the class until training standards have been met, plan accordingly).
- Bring your own food and water.
- Bring any inclement weather clothing, bug spray, or sunblock as needed.
- Once you purchase the course, you are enrolled and we will see you at training. *Remember, training starts promptly at 8:30am.
- Once you enter the range complex, follow the Risen Warrior signs directing you to the training bay.
* No refunds
* Any additional questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAINING LOCATION ADDRESS:
Cowtown Shooting Range
10402 W Carefree Hwy
Peoria, AZ 85383
Burro Canyon Shooting Park
22100 E Fork Rd
Azusa, CA 91702
Pro Gun Glub
12801 Old U.S. 95
Boulder City, NV 89005
California Tactical Academy
6700 Holser Canyon Road
Piru, CA 93040