Low Profile Gunfighter is a dynamic course that utilizes proven concealed/low profile techniques with both Carbine/Rifle and Pistol weapon systems used by the instructors in semi-permissive and non-permissive environments. You are going to learn to incorporate these weapon systems into YOUR everyday life and be ready for realistic situations you may encounter in the real world.
This course is specifically designed for responsible armed citizens, off duty law enforcement and military on how to be a protector. Our training goes "beyond the gun" as we mentor students on the genesis of what they are training for. We educate students not only on the how, but also on the why to every technique and tactic we teach. We have designed our courses for students to immediately apply what they have learned and to integrate these procedures into their family. Completion of our courses, you will have proven standard operating procedures (SOPs) for your family. These are leadership courses and we are training you to be a force multiplier.
WHO CAN ATTEND/PRE-REQUISITES:
- Open to Law Abiding Citizens, Law Enforcement, and Military
- Must have a solid foundation in safe carbine/rifle and pistolhandling skills
- Contact us if you have any questions on the class as we encourage you to attend
- Note taking material (actually bring it)
A quality semi-automatic AR/AK type platform. AR 9mm carbines, sub guns, and personal defense Weapons are good to bring.
- Sling (2 point adjustable recommended)
- Optic (Strongly recomended) (COME ZEROED!)
- A quality semi-automatic pistol and a minimum of (3) magazines
- A kydex-type outside the waistband holster or inside the waistband holster (email us for approval if you want to run a sling type pack or purse)
- Magazine holder for (1) spare magazine or go bag
- Garment that conceals your pistol and holster
- Good Belt
- Ear protection
- Eye protection
- 400 rifle rounds of quality brass cased ammunition. No reloads or steel core ammunition PERIOD!
- 200 pistol rounds of quality brass cased ammunition. No reloads or steel core ammunition PERIOD!
- Training is from 8:30am to 4:00pm (This class can go over on time depending on students. We will not end the class until training standards have been met, plan accordingly).
- Bring your own food and water
- Bring any inclement weather clothing, bug spray, or sunblock as needed
- Once you purchase the course, you are enrolled and we will see you at training. Remember, training starts promptly at 8:30am
- Once you enter the range complex, follow the Risen Warrior signs directing you to the training bay
* No refunds
* Any additional questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAINING LOCATION ADDRESS:
Cowtown Shooting Range
10402 W Carefree Hwy
22100 E Fork Rd
Peoria, AZ 85383
Burro Canyon Shooting Park
Azusa, CA 91702
Pro Gun Glub
12801 Old U.S. 95